UNLOCK THE TRUE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR RATION & SAVE MONEY
From the critical postpartum period and beyond, save money – with no change or an improvement in milk yield by replacing 50% of the supplementary fats in your ration with OptiPartum-C.
OptiPartum-C is a scientific breakthrough that when added to the postpartum ration, boosts intake and helps to unlock the true performance of the cows’ diet from the critical postpartum period and beyond.
Trials and on-farm use confirm that with Optipartum-C:
- A 50% reduction in protected fat levels in the ration maintains or improves milk yield or constituents
- Farmers save money by using less fat
- Postpartum bodyweight improves, reducing body condition loss.
Call 0800 915 6051 for more details, and an on-farm demonstration
From the critical postpartum period and beyond
Research shows that when using OptiPartum-C, there is:
1. A potential cost saving through reduced use of protected fat with milk yield or constituents maintained or improved
2. Improved body weight during the postpartum period
3. Improved fertility associated with reduced body condition loss during the postpartum period.
4. Increased milk yield or constituents when added to a fat-free ration
The postpartum lifestage presents farmers with critical energy challenges and opportunities for short term and lifetime performance. Farmers want to deliver a healthy calf, optimise milk yield and quality and set strong fertility foundations for the next generation.
AB Neo is interested in providing a strong postpartum period for cows as research shows this helps milk yield and crucially, sets strong fertility foundations for the next generation. No matter how good our rationing is there are always limiting factors and OptiPartum-C works with the cow to help her release the true performance of the ration.
OptiPartum-C: Part of AB Neo’s Partum+ Concept
OptiPartum-C is AB Neo’s first product under its Partum+ Concept which recognises that the pre and postpartum lifestage is fundamental to the performance, longevity and fertility of the cow.
By focusing on the transition cow as her metabolic needs change dramatically, the Partum+ Concept’s aim is to set strong foundations for the next generation.